Nurturing Your Mind
What frequency are you giving off? Our beliefs govern our emotions. Emotions are energy in motion. Our neurology responds to our emotions and creates thoughts. Patterns are created.
These patterns may show up as feeling trapped, exhausted, overwhelmed or fearful to name a few.
Nurturing your mind will help you work through these things, and as you heal what’s stored in your subconscious mind, your perception and focus starts to change.
If you’ve been distracted or busy with life, you may find you’ve been caught on the treadmill of life, doing the same things over and over again, dealing with the next important issue or keeping everyone else happy. If this is true for you, becoming more mindful will help you pick up on the clues your mind and body have been giving to help alert you to the fact that you are actually in need of some healthy nourishment.
Feedback from your body that your mind is screaming out for nourishment can be physical illness, anxiety, depression, trouble switching your mind off, feeling guilty or unworthy to name only a few.
Your mind is where stress from this lifetime begins to manifest. Therefore, nourishing the mind is important for the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems.
SIMPLE WAYS YOU CAN START NURTURE YOUR MIND
- Work on showing more compassion, kindness and love toward yourself.
- Recognise the patterns you are creating, your automatic reactions to situations as they occur and work on changing them. Acknowledge your own feelings and needs and establish new responses.
- Gratitude work – positive energy attracts positive opportunities.
- Journal writing in the morning to organise your thoughts.
- Meditation and/or Breath Work.
- Get external help. Forensic Healing sessions are great to help you work through the emotions, feelings and subconscious belief systems that are dulling your light. A good Psychologist, a mindset coach (there are many of us around who use many different coaching modalities) or someone you trust with qualifications to help you work through your emotions, beliefs, thoughts and feelings.
- Protect your energy. You can do this by:???? Aligning with your core needs and values. Having your walls up, feeling unsafe or insecure or being taken advantage of means you may need to work on alignment/boundaries. Also being mindful of the things we watch on TV or listen too. Are these fuelling low vibration feelings like anger and fear.???? Creating healthy relationships. When you think of boundaries, think of fair exchange. For example, if you value love and connection then align yourself with people who deserves your time, effort and mind space.
???? Have an awareness of how you feel and why, an awareness of how other people make you feel. There are messages in every experience we go through in life, so get the lesson, don’t just run away from it. There is something to learn from everyone who crosses your path. EVERYONE IN YOUR LIFE IS YOUR TEACHER! ✌
When you are nourishing yourself, you are so so powerful! If you would like more information on anything I’ve listed above or want to start your journey toward greater inner peace, please reach out so I can assist you further. I love to help people who are ready for change. Everything I’ve mentioned in this article are things I can assist you with or am able to refer you onto someone amazing who can assist you further. You are worthy and deserving of nourishment, worthy of investing in what you need to take more leaps forward in life, doing what you truly want to do and being who you want to be.
Other articles in this series: