A whole training studio dedicated to you. All one on one sessions are tailored to your needs. Your nutrition, training and programming is personalised to your health and goals under the care of two professional and knowledgable coaches.
Breathe Nourish Grow online membership is an investment in your health. Address the physical from a mindset, nutrition and behavioural perspective. Learn how to create healthy changes that will impact the rest of your life.
If you’re after results, training only needs to
take up 3% of your week. What you do with the other 97% matters. Aligning your lifestyle to your goals and then following a plan you can implement is the key to a true lifestyle change.
Lifestyle coaching available face to face or online to help you implement a healthy lifestyle change, create better habits and a happier lifestyle and learn how to work around inflammatory foods like wheat, dairy and sugar!
“Thanks for everything! You guys are awesome! All your guidance and wisdom has helped me to achieve this. While it is easy to take our health for granted, it is important to remember that not everyone has the ability to exercise, so having the choice really is a privilege”
“Dreams…they can come true! Staying accountable to a professional is undeniably the key. The big difference for me is the level of care you’ve given me. I’ve worked with people before where the care was missing. Not the case with you guys…
thank you x”
“Throughout the course of my time with Assist PT I have had expert advice on meal plans, nutrition, training regimes, and great detail
to help me build long term knowledge and understanding.”
“I had little knowledge in strength,conditioning and recovery work. Assist showed me the importance of my body and how slight changes
can help massively with my performance. I learnt to create power in my muscles and get them functioning together.”
“The most pivotal year of my basketball career to date happened when I began training with Matt at the commencement of my first SEABL season. I can’t thank Assist PT enough for their continued support”
Kyle was signed with Melbourne United
for the 2015-2016 NBL season and has continued
to pursue other impressive opportunities in the league.
In life you get what you tolerate. Life is too short to simply exist. This is your opportunity to take action, get the support and education you’ve needed to finally start doing all the things you’ve been wishing for.
Collectively, our experience, varied skill sets and valuable foresight helps navigate your journey to save you from expensive mistakes, frustration, tears and wasting your time.
We prep your body first so you earn the right to train hard. Our custom designed programs and technical eye means we train the body with enough stimulus to bring about results without compromising your health or safety.
We listen to you and guide you forward for longer lasting transformations and better results.
We focus on 1 on 1 training to give you the most personalised service around in a comfortable environment. All sessions by appointment only.
Our truly holistic approach to transformation will ensure you see results fast. We create your plan and step by step help you align it to your lifestyle.
The discovery session starts the process so we can gather all the information we need from you to ensure you get the service you need to look and feel better. We bring you years of experience in training, nutrition, coaching, wellness and healing. Together we work out what it is YOU need.
Our clients demand a more personalised approach, want a higher level of service and experience a higher level of results. At Assist Personal Training, we demand more of ourselves too.
Are you sick of seeing in the fitness industry, personal trainers who don’t pay attention to the details, training in big commercial gyms having to wait around for equipment, being interrupted during your session or really just feeling lost in the sea of confusion about the best way to eat, train or shed unwanted kilos?
At Assist Personal Training, we cut through that sea. We simplify transformation and make it easy for you to follow. Just check out the results of the many clients we work with and you’ll begin to see the depth of the transformations our clients achieve.
Annette has used nutrition, exercise and energy healing modalities as the platform to overcome debilitating beliefs, improve her health and live a happy and fulfilling life. She coaches her clients in a similar way. Annette’s profile expanded after her client won the National Lifestyle Transformation of the Year award in the Metabolic Precision program in 2009 with many other finalists to follow. With her online memberships and some workshops now also available online, distance doesn’t need to stop you from getting the help you need. Annette knows how to support and guide her clients toward exceptional transformations. Her work comes from a deeper level than just “doing”.