How to Naturally Improve Digestion is a self discovering journey that teaches you about underlying emotional, nutritional and environmental factors to help reduce inflammation and uncomfortable digestive issues. This e-course comes with a downloadable ebook to help you overcome all ill effects caused by poor digestion and a stressful lifestyle!
Always suffering with symptoms like bloating, indigestion, heartburn, burping and digestion pain or discomfort is not normal.
This e-course will provide you with very valuable information so you can stop reaching for bandaid fixes to mask the symptoms your body wants you to pay attention too.
By applying the helpful tips you’ll learn in this self paced course, you will naturally help improve your digestive issues.
What You’ll Learn:
- What your thoughts, feelings and beliefs have to do with your poor digestion
- What types of foods cause inflammation in your GI tract
- How food sensitivities affect your body
- How stress affects your body
- Simple stress management tips
- Tangible actions you can implement now
What You Get:
- Workshop lessons emailed direct to your inbox or you can download the ebook containing all lessons and worksheets in one go
- A healthy eating guideline to help you drop body fat and feel better
Plus you will also receive
- A personal response from Annette revealing of the emotion that runs the negative life pattern impacting your digestion, the age it was embedded and the emotional response needed to turn this around and;
- Optional upgrades to work 1 on 1 with Annette for virtual energy healing sessions to continue on your journey with valuable help that will improve your health and wellness
Your body holds the answers. Empower yourself and rise above them by signing up today!
GET STARTED TODAY
Simply add ‘How to Naturally Improve Digestion’ to your order below by clicking the ‘Add to Order’ button provided. If you have a coupon code please enter in space provided to adjust price or skip past the payment options.
Once your order has been placed you will be redirected to the signup page for the course, in order to have the lessons emailed directly to your inbox. From here you will also be able to ebook containing all lessons and worksheets. If you have any questions please feel free to email Annette on firstname.lastname@example.org