A little something we’d like to share from our Overhaul 12 Week Challenge Program and sometimes something we cover in our new client starter packages:
Do you control your mind or do you allow your mind to be controlled?
Look at your environment, emotions and influences. The human body and mind is largely influenced by the messages and feelings put out by the person in control of that mind.
If you tell yourself negative messages like “I’m fat”, “I’m a failure”, “today is a shit day” your body and mind responds to that and like it or not, your actions are determined by your thoughts.
Have you ever wondered why you love Fridays so much? Because you wake up telling yourself it’s going to be a good day!
Make every day a great day by applying these tips:
- Make every day a brand new start, you can’t change the past but you sure can learn from it.
- Smile! Yes, even when no ones around. You’ll feel like an idiot at first but that’s ok, happy people are infectious.
- Be in charge of the person you want to be!
- Stop comparing yourself to others, their situation is different to yours.
- Start every week prepared for a successful week so that every choice you make takes you one step closer toward your goals.
- Find the positives of where you are right now in this given time. What has this taught you?
- Be grateful for the lessons you’ve learnt, they’ve made you the wonderful person you are.
If you are currently training, eating better but still not seeing changes then the personal trainers at Lilydale’s Assist PT studio are the coaches you need to see! A journey of transformation is about the physical and emotional adaptations. Contact Lilydale’s most experienced personal trainers here.
That’s all from me for now. Have a wonderful week!