Do you control your mind or do you allow your mind to be controlled?
Look at your environment, emotions and triggers. The human body and mind is largely influenced by the messages and feelings put out by the person in control of that mind. If you tell yourself negative messages like “today is a shit day”, “I’m fat”, “I’m a failure”, your body and mind responds to that.
Your experiences are created by your thoughts and you attract more scenarios into your life that mirror your beliefs.
Have you ever wondered why you love Fridays so much? Because you wake up telling yourself it’s the best day of the week!
Make every day a great day by applying these tips:
- Set the intension that each day is a brand new start, you can’t change the past but you can learn from it.
- Smile! Yes, even when no ones around. You might feel like an idiot at first but that’s ok, happy people are infectious.
- Be in charge of the person you want to be! You have a choice as to how you feel
- Stop comparing yourself to others, their situation is different to yours.
- Start every day or week prepared so that your choices take you one step closer toward your goals.
- Find the positives of where you are right now in this given time. What has this taught you? How will you use this information to enhance your future?
- Be grateful for the lessons you’ve learnt, they’ve made you the wonderful person you are. Now you’re in a position to help others.
If you are currently training, eating better but still not seeing changes then the personal trainers at Lilydale’s Assist PT studio are the coaches you need to work with! A journey of transformation is about the physical and emotional adaptations.